Sometimes in the building process we forget what we love and how we can love on our audience and potential clients.
Here are a few ways to love on your potential clients:
- Refresh your graphics, and descriptions on all your social media pages: make sure that a new person who doesn't know you can easily understand how you can solve their problems and how to connect with you. (optimize every profile!)
- Double check that all your links are working! I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on someone's IG link only to find it broken.
- Go ask 10 people today how you can serve and support them this month.
- Reaffirm to yourself and God what you love about your business, your services, and all that you do--bring that energy into your reach out today and each and every day.
- Give thanks to your audience--perhaps a reel, or a thank you note.
God has gifted you with special talents. God has created you for such a time as this. God set you apart from the dawn of time to co-create a beautiful kingdom impact with Him.
You are loved by THE Creator of the universe. He knows every hair on your head and is the God who sees you (Genesis 16:13).
Take that knowledge and shine His light and love in such a way that others see and glorify God! Amen.